Rally to Fiji & New Caledonia 2022
Join us as we set sail from New Zealand to Fiji in 2022!
We will gather early-May in Northland for the final preparations and to await a weather window for sailing north.
Take your time to explore some of the fantastic destinations Fiji has to offer. Spectacular sailing, incredible diving & fabulous Fijian hospitality.
Our rally pack includes details of all the best places to visit, cultural considerations, tips on local rules and regulations, navigation, weather, and where to go for repairs and assistance.
The rally will continue to New Caledonia following Fiji Regatta week or at your leisure, so you can enjoy cruising and exploring at your own pace. If Vanuatu opens there will be the option to addon a visit there as well.
From New Caledonia we will return home to New Zealand or alternatively you can join our friends at Down Under Rally and sail to Australia with them.
All crew will need to be fully vaccinated to enter Fiji & New Caledonia.
- Assistance getting prepared to go offshore through our Cruising Preparation Workshops. Helping get you, your crew and your vessel ready for Cat 1. All the content is online with regular webinars, email updates and online resources.
- Assistance with all the administration and paperwork with going offshore. We make sure you know all the current rules and regulations and are there to help.
- The services of a Professional Weather Router on the longer passages.
- SSB Radio scheds and updates throughout the passage
- A comprehensive Rally Guide for each destination packed with tips, places to go, local contacts, cultural considerations, and much more to help you get the most out of your voyage.
- A rally pack and goody bag with local information, sponsored products, discounts and more.
- Discounted charts and cruising guides.
- Discounts to help get your boat ready from all our supportive rally partner businesses.
- Social events and activities along the way.
- PredictWind Rally Tracker with your IridiumGO
- 20% discount on your weather routing subscription with PredictWind
- Assistance with getting crew and changing crew offshore
- Shore crew support if things go wrong
- The option to participate in environmental and charitable projects
- The flexibility to cruise with your friends or do your own thing - the choice is yours
- Full refund if COVID border closures means you can't go offshore
- Courtesy Flag pack
- Finish in Australia with Down Under Rally
- Stop in Vanuatu should the borders reopen in time
Registrations will be opening soon! Email us to be the first to know: email@example.com