Rally to French Polynesia 2023
Join us as we set sail from New Zealand to French Polynesia in 2023!
We will gather mid-May in Northland for the final preparations and to await a weather window for sailing east to French Polynesia.
We'll give you all the advice you need for a smooth entry with our partners in French Polynesia there to assist, and then you are free to spend the next three months exploring this stunning and diverse country, specatular islands and enjoying the French & Tahitian cultures.
Our rally pack includes details of all the best places to visit, cultural considerations, tips on local rules and regulations, navigation, weather, and where to go for repairs and assistance.
The rally will return to New Zealand in September - before your 90 day entry visa expires via Fiji if you wish.
All crew will need to be fully vaccinated to enter French Polynesia & Fiji.
- Assistance getting prepared to go offshore through our Cruising Preparation Workshops. Helping get you, your crew and your vessel ready for Cat 1. All the content is online with regular webinars, email updates and online resources.
- Assistance with all the administration and paperwork with going offshore. We make sure you know all the current rules and regulations and are there to help.
- The services of a Professional Weather Router on the longer passages.
- SSB Radio scheds and updates throughout the passage
- A comprehensive Rally Guide for each destination packed with tips, places to go, local contacts, cultural considerations, and much more to help you get the most out of your voyage.
- A rally pack and goody bag with local information, sponsored products, discounts and more.
- Discounted charts and cruising guides.
- Discounts to help get your boat ready from all our supportive rally partner businesses.
- Social events and activities along the way.
- PredictWind Rally Tracker with your IridiumGO
- 20% discount on your weather routing subscription with PredictWind
- Assistance with getting crew and changing crew offshore
- Shore crew support if things go wrong
- The option to participate in environmental and charitable projects
- The flexibility to cruise with your friends or do your own thing - the choice is yours
- Full refund if COVID border closures means you can't go offshore
- Courtesy Flag packs
Registrations will be opening soon! Email us to be the first to know: email@example.com