Scarborough Marina is ideally situated only 40 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, in the protected all-weather Scarborough Boat Harbour on the tip of the Redcliffe Peninsula. The marina provides direct access to the cruising waters of beautiful Moreton Bay as well as local and offshore fishing grounds. Nearby destinations include Moreton Island, Pumicestone Passage, Redcliffe and many other boating destinations. Close to the marina are restaurants, coffee shops and other facilities.
Scarborough Marina provides outstanding berth rental, hardstand and drystack facilities at competitive rates. The marina offers full boat yard facilities with both a 35 tonne marine travel lift and a Wiggins marine forklift. All major hardstand services and facilities are available with a range of quality onsite tenant services. Drystack boat service with launch and retrieval is available for power boats up to 10M. Scarborough Marina is one of Brisbane’s premier marinas and offers customers the perfect boating experience.
Island Cruising & Down Under Rally Member Discounts At Scarborough Marina.
10% Discount off marina rates for up to 1 month*
10% Discount on Haul-out, Pressure Wash and Hardstand for up to 5 days*
10% Discount at Onsite Chandlery*
*Terms Conditions & Exclusions:
- Discount for Island Cruising & DUR Members only
- Island Cruising & DUR Membership number to be shown and noted at time of booking process
- Discount of 10% to be applied only once per entity (i.e. per boat / per owner) per membership period.
- Discount is not in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer at the time
- Some Chandlery items excluded.
- All Scarborough Marina “Specials” and “Standard” Terms and Conditions apply
- Subject to availability